- Use memories to preserve your ancestors' photos, stories, documents, and audio recordings.
- Upload photos, stories, documents, and audio files about living relatives in your private space in Family Tree.
- Learn how to upload memories to FamilySearch. FamilySearch is a great place to preserve your precious family photos and documents. Upload image files from your computer, Instagram, Facebook, or Google Photos.
- In Memories, you can add stories about your ancestors.
- Learn the different ways to add images to stories.
- Learn about restricted images and what actions you can take.
- Tag people in the photos, stories, documents, and audio recordings that you upload so that they also show up in Family Tree
- Identify the people in your stories and audio files with a tag. Doing so attaches the memory to their person page in Family Tree.
- Learn about uploading a PDF to Memories.