Your source box lets you reuse sources instead of retyping them each time you need to use them. To view your source box, click your name in the upper right corner, and from the drop-down menu, click Source Box.
Features of source box include:
- Storage of more than 10,000 sources.
- The ability to organize your sources in up to 200 folders.
- Adding sources of your own into Family Tree.
- Gathering historical records and attaching them to records of ancestors.
- Print sources directly from the View page of individual sources.
For details on how to perform these tasks, view the articles linked below.
How do I organize my source box with folders?
How do I copy a source from Family Tree to my source box?
How do I print a source from my source box?
How do I create a new source in source box?
How do I search my source box?
From Family Tree, how do I open my source box and attach a source to the person?
From my source box, how do I attach a source to a person in Family Tree?