Use folders to organize the sources in your source box. You can create up to 200 of them. Each one needs a unique name. Here are some ideas:
- The type of record the folder contains
- The name of the ancestor
- The name of the family line
- The name of a place
Currently, the source box feature is only available on FamilySearch.org.
- While signed into FamilySearch, click your name.
- Click Source Box.
- Click New Folder.
- Enter a name in the pop-up box in the Add Folder screen.
- Click Add.
- Click the box next to each source you want to move or click the Select All box.
- Click Move and tap the folder that you want.