Family Tree Memories lacks a print option for stories.
Here are some ways you can print a story you find in Family Tree Memories:
- You can copy and paste a story into a word processor. From there, you can print the story.
- You can download a story, open it in a word processor, and print the story. Select the story you want.
- Website: Sign in to your Family Search account, click Actions, and click Download.
- Mobile App: For the iPhone, tap the Share icon, and then tap Save to Files. For the Android, tap the three connected dots, and select a program to save the story or tap the download icon.
- Family Tree Lite: The Memories feature is unavailable.
- You can email a story to yourself, open it in a word processor, and print the story.
- Website: Click Share, and click Email.
- Mobile App: For the iPhone, tap the Share icon, then Mail. For the Android, tap the three connected dots, then See all. Select your choice of email.
- You can save a story or portion thereof to your computer in a .pdf format.
- Highlight the text.
- Right-click the mouse, and click Print. The story saves in .pdf format.
- Select option Save As PDF in the printer box.
- Click Save to open a new screen, and click Save to save the file to a folder on your computer.
- Now you can open the file in a .pdf editor and print the story.