Knowing who you are can help build your confidence. Learning more about your interests can help you decide what kind of person you want to be.
- Find a box and put things in it that represent who you are and things you like to do.
- What objects could represent things you want to accomplish or who you want to become? Add them to your box.
- Ask a family member to put things in the box that remind them of you. Why did they choose those things?
- Take a picture of the objects inside your box. Upload the photo with a short description of why you chose each object to FamilySearch.
- Try doing the activity again next year or even in 6 months. Did your interests change since last time?
Nice! You Did It!
What did you think about this activity?