The FamilySearch Help Center helps you use our website and mobile apps and teaches you how to do genealogical research.
- At the top of any page, click . The Help screen appears.
- If your question is not listed, enter your question in the search field at the top of the Help screen.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, use one of the options listed at the bottom of the Help screen:
- Help Center. Search our help resources, find in-person help, learn how to get started or visit Community.
- Contact Us. Contact FamilySearch Support or visit FamilySearch Community.
- Community. Collaborate with other FamilySearch users and researchers. You can browse or ask or answer questions. You can also find and join groups on specific subjects.
Steps (mobile app)
- In the Family Tree mobile app, tap the 3 lines, then tap Help.
- Frequently Asked Questions. See common question and answers.
- Contact Us. Give app feedback, contact FamilySearch Support, or find a family history center.
- What's New. See recent updates for the Family Tree mobile app.
Steps (Family Tree Lite)
Scroll to the bottom of any page on Family Tree Lite, and click Feedback and Support.
Note: The Family History Guide is an additional resource for help with FamilySearch.org. The guide contains free lessons on using the website FamilySearch.org and on topics related to family history and genealogy. The content is provided by a FamilySearch partner. The guide is written in English and made available in other languages through Google Translate.