- Sign in to FamilySearch.
- At the top of the page, click Memories, followed by Gallery.
- Click the album containing the memory items you want to remove.
- In the corner of the item you would like to remove, click the check mark.
- In the blue banner that appears, click Actions.
- Click Remove From Album.
Steps (mobile app)
- In the Memories mobile app:
- Apple iOS: Tap Albums in the banner at the bottom of the screen.
- Android: Tap the three lines at the top left of the screen, then tap Albums.
- Tap the album containing the memory items you want to remove.
- In the top-right tap the 3 dots.
- Tap Select Memories.
- Tap in the circle at the top of items you want to remove from the album.
- In the top-right, tap the three dots.
- Tap Remove from Album.
Steps (Family Tree Lite)
Family Tree Lite does not include the Memories feature. Use the Family Tree Memories app or the full version of the FamilySearch website to access your gallery.