These are possible reasons that you get an error message when you try to attach a source:
- Your browser is out of date.
- You are using an unsupported browser.
- You need to clear temporary files, cookies, and cache.
- McAfee LiveSafe can prevent sources from being attached in Family Tree.
Try these actions to solve the problem:
- Delete the temporary files, cache, and cookies.
- Update your browser version, or switch to a different browser to see if the issue persists.
- Restart your browser.
- Attach the source again.
- If you have McAfee LiveSafe installed, please contact the vendor for assistance removing it. (There is no option in this program to disable SSL scanning, which is causing the problem.)