Your feedback helps us improve our products.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, and click Feedback. (This link is not visible on the Family Tree view or Memories Gallery.)
- Click Go to Discussion Board.
- On the Ideas page, click the topic that best fits your question or suggestion.
- You see recent posts. If you see one similar to your question or suggestion, you can click the title and add to the discussion.
- To submit a new question or suggestion, click New Idea.
- Give the idea a title and then enter your questions or suggestion in the main box. To help others find your idea, add tags. Click Save.
Steps (mobile app)
- In the Family Tree mobile app, go to Help.
- Android: In the top-left corner, tap the 3 lines.
- Tap Help.
- Apple iOS: In the bottom-right corner, tap More.
- Tap Help.
- Tap Contact.
- Tap Give App Feedback.
- Indicate whether you want the FamilySearch support team to access information in order to provide more personalized help.
- Enter your suggestions, questions, compliments, or problems.
Steps (Family Tree Lite)
While signed in to Family Tree Lite, scroll to the bottom of any page, and click Feedback and support.