Croatia How to Use Croatian Digital Archives
Back to Croatia Page►
Croatian Archives are in the process of digitizing vital registers and various other records and making them available through their online digital archive ARHiNET (Central National Register of Archival Fonds and Collections of the Republic of Croatia).
- Go to the ARHiNET website.
- Click on the MATIČNE KNJIGE icon to the left of the screen. This will bring up a list of all the registers that are available online.
- Type the locality name into the white search field on the right and click on the Traži or Search button.
- If you are unsure of the spelling you can search the list page by page.
- Click on the colored blue/green/white icon to the right of the screen. This will bring up a register.