York County, Maine Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:42, 8 September 2008 by Standingve
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
P.O. Box 399
Alfred, Maine 04002-9494
Created 25 Jun 1789 from Lincoln County
- Part taken off for Aroostook County 16 March 1839.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Biddeford | Saco
- Towns: Acton | Alfred | Arundel | Berwick | Buxton | Cornish | Dayton | Eliot | Hollis | Kennebunk | Kennebunkport | Kittery | Lebanon | Limerick | Limington | Lyman | Newfield | North Berwick | Ogunquit | Old Orchard Beach | Parsonsfield | Sanford | Shapleigh | South Berwick | Waterboro | Wells | York
- Communities: Berwick | Cape Neddick | Kennebunk | Kennebunkport | Kittery | Kittery Point | Lake Arrowhead | North Berwick | Sanford | South Eliot | South Sanford | Springvale | West Kennebunk | York Harbor
- Villages: Bald Head | Cape Porpoise | York Cliffs
Societies and Libraries
- The York County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for York County
- Family History Library Catalog