World Miscellaneous Births and Baptisms (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|This article describes a collection of historical records available at FamilySearch.org.|
Access the records: World Miscellaneous Births and Baptisms, 1534-1983 .
This index is an electronic index for the years 1534 to 1983. It is not necessarily intended to index any specific set of records. This index is not complete for any particular place or region. This collection may include information previously published in the International Genealogical Index or Vital Records Index collections.
A coverage table for this collection is available in the wiki article World Miscellaneous Births and Baptisms, Coverage Table (FamilySearch Historical Records)
Citation for This Collection
The following citation refers to the original source of the information published on FamilySearch.org Historical Record collections. Sources include the author, custodian, publisher, or archive for the original records.
- "World Miscellaneous Births And Baptisms, 1534-1983." Index. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : accessed 2013. Index based upon data collected by the Genealogical Society of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Record Content and Use
For details about the contents of these records and help using them see the wiki article Births and Christenings Vital Record Index Collections (FamilySearch Historical Records).
Related Wiki Articles
- Helpful International Websites
- World Miscellaneous Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- World Miscellaneous Deaths and Burials (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Quick Research Links - England
- Quick Research Links - Wales
- Quick Research Links - Ireland
- Quick Research Links - Scotland
- Quick Research Links - The Channel Islands
Contributions to This Article
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.
Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
When you copy information from a record, you should list where you found the information. This will help you or others to find the record again. It is also good to keep track of records where you did not find information, including the names of the people you looked for in the records.