White Pine County, Nevada Genealogy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1869--White Pine County was created 2 March 1869 from Millard County and Utah Territory. County seat: Ely 
- Cities: Ely
- Unincorporated Communities: Baker | Cherry Creek | Crosstimbers | East Ely | Hamilton | Lages Station | Lund | Majors Place | Mcgill | Osceola | Reipetown | Ruth | Schellbourne | Strawberry
Descriptions and site directions for the following cemeteries in White Pine County may be found at Interment.Net:
- Mourners Point Cemetery
- Northeast Cherry Creek Cemetery
- Osceola Cemetery
- Southwest Cherry Creek Cemetery
- Treasure City Cemetery
- Ward Cemetery
- Ward Isolated Graves (Chapman Grave)
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).