Wellington Utah Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 935 E Main St Wellington, Utah
- Our Family History Center is located in the back of the Stake Center. Entrance is the single central door. Please ring the bell.
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
Open Hours: Monday 9AM -5PM; Tuesday 1PM-5PM; Wednesday 6PM-9PM; Thursday 1PM-5PM. Other times by appointment. Closed Mondays after 5 PM.
Holiday Schedule: Closed -- New Year's Day (Jan 01), ML King Day (Jan 21), President's Day (Feb 18), Memorial Day (May 27), Independence (Jul 04), Labor Day (Sep 02), Veteran's Day (Nov 11), Thanksgiving (Nov 28), Christmas Eve and Day (Dec 24 & 25)
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings: (Generally the last Sunday of each month at 6:00 PM. except for the Easter and Memorial Day weekends) Jan 27, Feb 24, Mar 24, Apr 28, May 19, Jun 30, Jul 28, Aug 25, Sep 29, Oct 27, Nov 24, Dec 29.
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)