Difference between revisions of "Weiser Idaho Family History Center"
|Line 64:||Line 64:|
=== Links ===
Revision as of 23:04, 24 August 2011
The Weiser Family History Center serves residents of Payette, Washington & Adams Counties in Idaho.
- 1 Center Location and Contact Information
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links Fruitland_Idaho_Family_History_Center
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Location and Contact Information
Location & Map:
- 300 East Main Street; The entrance is located on the West end of the building.
Link to map: Weiser Idaho Family History Center].
Open Hours: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 AM to 9 PM
- Third full week of June
- First two weeks of August
- Week of Thanksgiving
- Weeks of Christmas and New Years
- Major holidays falling on Tuesdays or Wednesdays
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings Second Wednesday of the month from noon to 1 PM
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Books of Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850
- Many microfilms of Mexico
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Hardware and Equipment: 8 computers connected to DSL Internet; Regular and computerized microfilm readers; copier and printer
Staff Research Specialties