Weber County, Utah Cemeteries
Weber County Utah Cemetery Page
County Description: Weber County Utah is located about 50 miles north of Salt Lake City, Utah.
The following Cemeteries are known to have or do exist in Weber County, Utah:
- Aultorest Memorial Park in Ogden.
- Ben Lomond Cemetery (also includes Union Cemetery) in North Ogden.
- Evergreen Memorial Park in Ogden.
- Holy Trinity Abbey Cemetery in Huntsville.
- Hooper Cemetery in Hooper.
- Huntsville Cemetery in Huntsville.
- Liberty Cemetery in Liberty.
- Linquist's Memorial Parks (also known as Lindquist Memorial Gardens) in South Ogden.
- Meadow View Cemetery in Eden.
- Memorial Gardens of The Wasatch in Ogden.
- Moffatt-Froerer Cemetery in Huntsville.
- Mount View Cemetery in Eden.
- Ogden City Cemetery in Ogden.
- Plain City Cemetery in Plain City.
- Roy City Cemetery in Roy.
- Slaterville Cemetery in Marriott-Slaterville.
- Stone Family plot in Uintah.
Taylor Cemetery in Taylor.
Uintah Town Cemetery in Uintah Town.
Warren-West Warren Cemetery in Warren.
Weber County Poor Farm Cemetery in Roy.
West Weber Cemetery in West Weber.
Explanation of Details. Each Cemetery will have a link to its own page.
A map will be displayed to the righ side of the page.
For help in finding graves, try this web-site: www.findagrave.com/