Washington Terrace, Utah
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
1942: Founded as a war-time housing project mostly to serve the defense-related industries, particularly Hill Field (now Hill Air Force Base), just to the south.
1948: Organized as Washington Terrace after the locals got wise to a development of a new city.
5429 S South Pointe Dr
Washington Terrace, UT 84405
Burials are usually in Ogden area cemeteries or in northern Davis County cemeteries
Church History and Records
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Washington Terrace, as Terrace Branch (Weber Stake) 
- Form E, 1943-1948 (annual genealogical report)
This area is served by Ogden-based newspapers.
Societies, Museums and Libraries
Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum
2148 Grant Avenue
Ogden, UT 84401
ph: (801) 393-4460
- Utah Department of Archives 1903 to 50 years ago (F)
Choices of search types - name, date of death (year, month, day, or any combination) and county.
Images of actual death certificates.
- Ancestry.com (F) if through seleected Family History Centers) (FI$) if not through the Family History Centers)
Utah Death Index 1905-1951
Hint Keyword: enter the year of death and enter the name of county if known.
- Social Security Death Index, (F) begins about 1962 to at least 2 months ago.
- Webtree.com, (F) listing individuals who born or died in Washington Terrace. Submitters of gedcoms may add, update or remove contents.
- Ogden Regional Family History Center
539 24th St.
Ogden, UT 84401
- "FHLC Film 26300" (Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the GSU, 1951)