Washington County, Oklahoma Genealogy
Washington County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1897--Washington County was created in 1897 from Cherokee Lands.
County seat: Bartlesville 
LDS Cemetery Records
Vol. 21 page 64 - Dewey
page 157 - Matoaka
For tips on accessing Washington County, Oklahoma Genealogy census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~okwashin/index.htm The Washington County OK GenWeb Project], a member of The OKGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Washington County, Oklahoma. Page 562 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).