Washington County, Nebraska Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Washington County Courthouse
1555 Colfax Street
Blair, NE 68008
County Clerk has birth, death, burial and land records.
County Judge has marriage, probate and court records.
Clerk District Court has divorce court. 
1854--Washington County was created 23 November 1854 as an original county. County seat: Blair 
- Herman Cemetery, Herman BillionGraves
For tips on accessing Washington County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Washington County, Nebraska page 435, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).