Warren County, Iowa Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:30, 12 November 2008 by Copferfam
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1846--Warren County was created 13 January 1846 from unorganized territory. It was attached to Mahaska County prior to organization 10 February 1849. County seat: Indianola 
- 1856 Warren County Census missing
- Warren County Cemeteries list as found in Cemetery and Death Records of Warren County, Iowa by the Warren County Genealogical Society, 1980
- Warren County gravestones Iowa gravestone project
- 1850 Warren County, Iowa
- 1853 Warren County, Iowa State Census
- 1860 Warren County, Iowa link to index pages and transcriptions
- History of Warren County, Iowa (Des Moines: Union Historical Company, 1879) Bioindex, all 644 bios online
- History of Warren County, Iowa...to 1908, by Rev. W. C. Martin. Chicago: S. J. Clarke Pub. Co., 1908. - index, 27 bios online
Societies and Libraries
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).