Wallace County, Kansas Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Wallace County Courthouse;
313 Main Street
Sharon Springs, KS 67758
County Clerk has birth, marriage and death records 1895-1911.
Clerk District Court has divorce records.
Probate Judge has probate and court records.
Register of Deeds has land records. 
1868--Wallace County was created 2 March 1868 from unorganized territory. County seat: Sharon Springs 
- Wallace County was organized after the Civil War.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Wallace County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Wallace County, Kansas page 256, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).