Vista California Family History Center
Adding details to a FHC page article.
Sponsored by the Vista California Stake we serve the Family History needs of all who visit.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 1310 Foothill Drive
- Vista, California
- The Center is accessed from the parking lot at the South-East corner. The parking lot enterance is off Oak St. across from the Foothill Oak Elementary School.
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
Phone: 760 945-6053
Open Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 A to 8:30 P
Thursday 9:00 A to 6:00 P
Friday and Saturday 9:00 A to 12:00 N
Calendar and Events
25 October 7:00 P - Research from the FamilySearch Portal to Ancestry, Heritage Quest, Fold 3, et. al.
Staff Training Meetings
First Monday of the month 9:00 A
and The following Thursday 7:00 P
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Microfilm and microfiche readers, Microfilm / microfiche printers, A number of internet linked computers
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)