From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:00, 8 December 2008 by Jbparker
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Bureau of Indian Affairs Jurisdictions
The following Agencies of the Bureau of Indian Affairs had jurisdiction over all or part of the Ute Indians for the years indicated:
- Consolidated Ute -- Southern Ute
- Fort Lewis -- Southern Ute
- Navajo Springs -- Southern Ute
- Southern Ute -- Southern Ute
- Uintah Mountain
- Uintah and Ouray -- Uncompahgre Ute Band, White River Band
- Ute Mountain -- Southern Ute
Important Web Sites
- Guide to Federal Records in the National Archives; Record Group 75, Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- Hodge, Frederick Webb. Handbook of American Indians North of Mexico.
- Swanton, John. The Indian Tribes of North America.