Utah Jewish Genealogical Society
|Utah Jewish Genealogical Society|
The Utah Jewish Genealogical Society ...
- 1 Benefits
- 2 History of the society
- 3 Society Officers
- 4 Society Projects
- 5 Publications
- 6 Newsletters
- 7 Collections
- 8 Events
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the benefits for becoming a member of the society?
- What are the benefits the society has to offer for those who are not members?
History of the society
FamilySearch Wiki Projects
FamilySearch Wiki Page Adoptions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are the directions to the society?
- Q. What are the society's hours of operation?
The Utah Jewish Genealogical Society is a non-profit organization, founded in 2002, to provide a forum for and assistance to members interested in researching their Jewish ancestors. UJGS offers research techniques, lectures, and films. Membership is open to anyone interested in Jewish genealogical research without regard to race, religion, or ethnic origin. All people with Jewish heritage and ancestry are welcome -- those identifying with Jews and those practicing other faiths, or no faith.