From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:29, 5 July 2011 by Lembley
- Open the NARA Cross-Reference to FHL Film table.
- Locate the series number, e.g., T623 for the 1900 Census, in Column 1 of the table.
- Copy the corresponding film number from Column 3 of the table.
- Search the Family History Library Catalog for that film number by typing (or pasting) the number into the Film Number Search box and click [Search].
- Click to select the name of the film, and select [View Film Notes] to see the content of each film.