Peacham was chartered on December 31, 1763. The first recorded town meeting took place in 1784. Villages and hamlets in Peacham include: Peacham, South Peacham, East Peacham, North Peacham, Peacham Hollow, Ewells Mills, and Green Bay. The population was 732 at the 2010 census.   
FamilySearch Historical Records Collection has Vermont birth, death, and marriage records online.
The probate district for Peachman is Caledonia
Caledonia Probate Division
1126 Main St, Ste 1
St Johnsbury, VT 05819
Phone: (802) 748-6605
The following is a list of major cemeteries in present-day Peachman. For location of all cemeteries, see Cemeteries of Vermont, Caledonia County, website at this link.
- Newark Street Cemetery - inscriptions at Find A Grave site.
- Packer Cemetery - inscriptions at Find A Grave site.
Town Clerk Vital and Town Records, 1796-2001, can be found on FamilySearch (browse only images).
The Family History Library has microfilm of original records from the Peachman Town Clerk's Office. These include Records of births, deaths, and marriages, 1786-1858, Records of births, marriages, deaths, 1857-1918; indexes to births, marriages, deaths, 1857-1905, and Land records, 1808-1912; index to land records, 1808-1925.
Peacham Town Clerk's Office
79 Church Street
P. O. Box 244
Peacham, VT 05862-0244
Phone: (802) 592-3218
Libraries and Historical Societies
Peacham Historical Association
P.O. Box 101
Peacham, VT 05862
- About Peacham, Vermont - http://www.virtualvermont.com/towns/peacham.html#about
- Peacham, Vermont - Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peacham,_Vermont
- Newark, Vermont - http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~vermont/CaledoniaNewark.html