From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:26, 28 July 2012 by Jivah
- Full-time professional researcher at the Family History Library in Salt Lake with over 30 years of experience primarily in European and North American family history.
- Work with FamilySearch,Legacy, and Ancestry.com as a researcher and consultant. Member of Association of Professional Genealogists.
- Writer, editor, and teacher.
- Completed hundreds of successful projects. Tireless researcher who truly enjoys helping people find the missing links to their family legacies. My work is thorough, correct, concise, and easy to read and understand.
- Focus on USA and Canada, as well as international research in Continental Europe, and in England, Ireland, and Scotland.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism (French minor). Studied German, Spanish, and Family History. Read, translate, and transcribe French with easy access to several other languages, including German (wife), and Portuguese (son and Brazilian daughter-in-law).
- Co-authored a book, with over 2,000 copies sold in first 30 days.
- Established 3 research departments from scratch, producing over $2 million in revenue. Implemented 4 knowledge management systems saving $1 million for handling research inquiries.
- Created, marketed, and managed the Corporate Image Database (CIDB) for providing records and images to over 15,000 users.
- Member of Global Alliance of Genealogy Professionals
Archives & Libraries
- Family History Library in Salt Lake City. I work in LDS Family History Library and have immediate access to all their holdings.
- Access to over 10,000 online research sites
Initial consultations are always free.