From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 00:26, 23 July 2012 by Donchallis
35 years experience as Genealogist
- Worked with Ancestry.com as an ExpertConnect Professional Researcher completing over 70 projects.
- Presently serving on Executive Committee for Global Alliance
- Extensive research of United States records of all types at Family History Library in Salt Lake City.
- Member GeneaBloggers
- President, Challis Family Organization
- Editor and compiler, The Robert Austin of Rhode Island Dbase for the AFAOA. I have the largest privately held Austin database.
- Serving as Family History Consultant in Highland 5th Ward
- Contributor to FamilySearch Wiki
- Paternal Ancestry Primarily in Essex and Northamptonshire England with extensive experience working in those areas.
- Representing Utah for Global Alliance
- Experienced with Personal Ancestral File and good working knowledge of LDS procedures and the New Family Search.
- Blogger Blogs from "past" lane
- Professional Researcher
Archives & Libraries Frequented
- Family History Library. We live very near the LDS Family History Library and so have easy access to all their holdings.
- Document search at Library in SLC - $25/hr
- Research on ancestor lines - $25/hr or $175/day for 8-10 hours
- Searches longer than 1 day require 50% deposit
- Some searches will be done at reduced or no charge