From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:49, 24 March 2008 by RoachA
Annual Genealogy Conferences:
- Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy: Sign up for a week-long course on a specific topic. Visit www.infouga.org for details.
- FamilySearch Developer's Conference (Primarily for programmers and developers). Visit  for details.
- BYU Computerized Family History and Genealogy Conference. Visit  for details.
- Family History Technology Workshop (Learn about new emerging technology). Visit www.fht.byu.edu for details.
- Ohio Genealogical Society Annual Conference. Visit www.ogs.org for details.
- NGS (National Genealogical Society) Conference is one of the largest genealogy conferences. Visit www.ngsgenealogy.org/confnatl.cfm for details.
- Samford Institute of Genealogy and Historical Research, Birmingham Alabama. Visit www.samford.edu/schools/ighr for details.
- Palatines to Americal National Conference. Location varies. Visit www.palam.org for details.
- International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies (IAJGS) Conference. Visit www.IAJGS.org for details.
- BYU Conference on Family History and Genealogy is usually held during the last week of July/first week of August. Visit  for details.
- UGA (Utah Genealogical Association) Conference. Visit www.infouga.org for details.
- ICAPGen Conference. Typically held at BYU, this is an excellent conference for professional researchers or genealogists pursuing credentials. Visit www.ICAPGen.org for details.