Torrance County, New Mexico Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Family History Centers
- 7 Web Sites
- 8 References
- 1903--Torrance County was created 16 March 1903 from Lincoln, San Miguel, Socorro, Santa Fe, Valencia, and Bernalillo Counties. County seat: Estancia 
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
Edgewood New Mexico
County Road 7 1/2 mile South of I-40
Edgewood, Santa Fe/Torrance, New Mexico, United States
Hours: T 10 am-3 pm, 7:00-8:30 pm; W 10am-1pm, 7:00-8:30pm
Attention: Please ring the bell located to the left of the doors at the south side of the building.
These are not mailing addresses. Due to limited staff, Family History Centers are unable to respond to mail inquiries.
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).