Stakes and Wards of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Tooele County, Utah
Stakes in the County, 1930[edit | edit source]
- Tooele Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: Latter-day Saints residing in Tooele County, Utah
- Wards, 1930:Batesville, Clover, Grantsville 1st, Grantsville 2nd, Lake Point, Lake View, Saint John, Tooele North, Tooele South, and Vernon.
Alpha list of wards in the county[edit | edit source]
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Tooele County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Benmore Ward • Burmeister Branch • Clover Ward • Deep Creek Branch • Deseret Chemical Branch • Erda Ward • Grantsville 1st Ward • Grantsville 2nd Ward • Grantsville Ward • Iosepa Brannch • Lake Point Ward • Lake View Ward • Mercur Branch • Ophir Branch • St. John Ward • Stockton Ward • Tod Park Branch • Tooele 1st Ward • Tooele 2nd Ward • Tooele 3rd Ward • Tooele 4th Ward • Tooele 5th Ward • Tooele 7th Ward • Tooele 8th Ward • Tooele 9th Ward • Tooele 10th Ward • Tooele North Ward • Tooele South Ward • Tooele Ward • Vernon Ward • Wendover Ward •
References[edit | edit source]
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 881