Toledo Ohio Family History Center
- 1 NOTE: The Family History Center is open, but will be closed on Monday, September 4 for the Labor Day holiday.
- 1.1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 1.2 Calendar and Events
- 1.3 Center Resources
- 1.4 Center Services
- 1.5 Resources in the Local Area
- 1.6 Links
- 1.7 Volunteer at the Center
NOTE: The Family History Center is open, but will be closed on Monday, September 4 for the Labor Day holiday.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- 11050 Avenue Road (State Rt. 795), Perrysburg, OH 43551, United States
- Driveway is between the church building and the Children's Discovery Center.
- When you turn into the parking lot, pass the first set of doors and look for the single door. Ring the bell to gain access.
- Language: English
TFHC - center:
- Kathryn Griffioen
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Beginning Oct. 6)
Holiday Schedule: Closed December 21st - January 1st
Closed major holidays and when local schools are closed due to weather conditions.
Calendar and Events
Look for our booth at the Harrison Rally Days in Perrysburg, Ohio on Saturday, September 16!
Interested in starting your family history but not sure where to start? Join us for a class and learn how to begin your family history on:
- Mon., Sept. 25 -- 10:00 a.m..
- Wed., Sept. 27 -- 7:00 p.m.
If you've already started, but aren't sure where to go next, join us. One of our temple and family history consultants will be happy to help.
Staff Training Meetings:
Databases and Software:
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Computers, microfilm and microfiche readers, printer, and copy machine available
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center