- 1 Quick History
- 2 Location
- 3 Time Line
- 4 Suggested Reading
- 5 Websites
- 6 Sources and Footnotes
Terrace is a ghost town, close to the Park Valley area of west central Box Elder County.  The largest of the last few construction camps build by the Central Pacific Railroad, Terrace went from a tent city to a town that settled down to become permanent.
- GPS Location: Google
Promontory | Park Valley | Snowville |
Check cemeteries in neighboring communities.
Societies, Museums and Libraries
- Marriage information may be located at the Western States Marriage Database searchable by bride or groom.
- Utah Department of Archives 1903 to 50 years ago
Choices of search types - name, date of death (year, month, day, or any combination) and county.
Images of actual death certificates.
- Utah Death Certificates 1904 - 1956 -A free internet access to the 1904-1956 death certificates can be viewed on the Family Search Historical Records. Utah requires a death certificate before a burial is completed. A death certificate may contain information as to the name of the deceased, date of death, and place of death, as well as the age, birthdate, parents, gender, marital status, spouse and place of residence. For information on death prior to 1904 you can search the Utah State Burial Index.
- The Historical Guide to Utah Ghost Towns. 
- Some Dreams Die: Utah's Ghost Towns and Lost Treasures