From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:27, 12 November 2013 by DiltsGD (Eagle Island)
- E Plantation (Aroostook Co.) organized a plantation from TE R2 WELS in 1898; organization surrendered and became a township in 1990.
- Eagle Island Military Plantation (Hancock Co.) became a "military plantation" during the American Civil War is now unorganized territory.
- Eagle Lake Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- East Andover Plantation (Oxford Co.)
- East Butterfield Plantation (Oxford Co.)
- East Pond Plantation (Somerset Co.)
- Eaton Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- Easton Grant Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- Eddington Plantation (Penobscot Co.)
- Elliottsville Plantation (Piscataquis Co.)
- Eustis Plantation (Franklin Co.), also known as Hanover Plantation, was first organized as Number 1 R4 WBKP Plantation in 1841; became part of Jackson Plantation in 1845; then seceded as from Jackson as Eustis Plantation in 1857; became town of Eustis, Maine in 1871.