Talk:FamilySearch Indexing:US, Texas - County Tax Rolls, 1837-1910, Part A, Updates & Discussion
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:09, 30 March 2011 by Averyld (Add to updates for project)
To go back to the Main Indexing page for this project, click here.
Project Revisions and Reminders
This page will be updated as needed
There are a couple things to watch for in this project:
- You don't have to account for blank lines - just skip over them to the next line
- Some lines have two names - make sure you add a record for the second name
- Do not index the terms, "for" and "Heirs"
- Use the Owner column for the Owner names, only. If there aren't any names in that column, make the document as No Extractable Data.
- Enlarging the image is very helpful on this project.
- If a company is listed as Owner with stockholder names, do not index the Company name or the stockholders
- There will be some Texas Poll Tax records mixed in with these batches. Mark them as No Extractable Data and submit.