Stutsman County, North Dakota Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Stutsman County Courthouse
511 2nd Ave SE;
Jamestown, ND 58401
Clerk District Court has birth, death, burial, divorce and court records;
Register of Deeds has land records; County Judge has marriage
and probate records
Cemetery transcriptions for cemeteries in Stutsman County, providing name, date of birth, and date of death where available
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Stutsman County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Stutsman County, North Dakota. Page 526 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).