Stevensville Montana Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Stevensville Montana Family History Center serves Ravalli County and the southwestern part of Missoula County
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
Address: 100 Middle Burnt Fork Road, Stevensville, Montana
- The Family History Center entrance is located at the east door of the Church. Please ring bell for admittance.
- Location on Map
E-mail: Not available
- Monday -- 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday -- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday -- Evening by appointment only. (please schedule and/or cancel ahead of time)
- Thursday -- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Evenings by appointment only. (please schedule and/or cancel ahead of time)
- Friday -- 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday -- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Holiday Schedule: 2012
- January 1 -- New Years
- March 31--April 1 -- General Conference
- May 26-28 -- Memorial Day
- July 4 -- Independence Day
- September 1--3 -- Labor Day
- October 6--7 -- General Conference
- November 21--24 -- Thanksgiving
- December 22--31 -- Christmas
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.) ----Adding details to a FHC page article.