Stephens County, Oklahoma Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1907--Stephens County was created 16 July 1907 from Comanche and Chickasaw Lands.
County seat: Duncan 
LDS Cemetery Records
Vol. 21 page 173 - Eschiti Cemetery
- NewspaperArchive.com ($) has historical newspapers online including Lawton newspapers that may have included Stephens County residents. This database is free at some libraries.
Societies and Libraries
- The Stephens County OK GenWeb Project, a member of The OKGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).