St Stephen Coleman Street, London Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 03:49, 9 November 2011 by Murphynw (1541)
"St Stephen Coleman Street, the church of, is situated near the south end of the west side of this street, and derives its name and addition..."
- 1541 London Subsidy Roll, Coleman Street Ward - Seinct Stevins Parishe, courtesy: British History Online
- 1582 London Subsidy Roll, Coleman Street Ward - St Stephens Paroche in Coalemanstreete, courtesy: British History Online
- London Family History Centre Catalogue (St Stephen Coleman Street Parish records)
- Society of Genealogists Library Catalogue (to narrow results, conduct a subject search for 'London St Stephen Coleman Street')
- James Elmes, M.R. I. A., Architect, A Topographical Dictionary of London and its Envirions (London: Whittaker, Treacher and Arnot, 1831). Adapted. Digital version: Google Books.