St. George Utah FamilySearch Library/Volunteer
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:39, 30 October 2012 by Fritty (Create Page)
|St George Utah FamilySearch Center|
|237 East 600 South|
St. George, Utah 84770
|Monday 9:00 am to 5:00* pm|
*Discovery Center till 8:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
At Our FamilySearch Library
- Feeling lost in your Family History Consultant Calling? - Take advantage of our training program.
*Just want to learn more about Family History? - Those who serve always learn the most!
*Want to serve a Mission but need to stay in the Area? - Serve part or full time.
*Experienced family historians - We need your knowledge and skills.
- Select 1 or more of our 9 shifts
*Monday, Friday or Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
*Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
*Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Contact our Center (435-673-4591) or by email for an interview.
As a Family History Support Missionary
- Want to serve a Full Time Mission but need to stay in the Area?
*Physical restrictions do not allow you to serve away from home?
*Anyone you wants to serve
- Basic computer and family history skills
*Serve at least 8 hours per week
Other Ways to Serve
FamilySearch provides many opportunities for you to contribute to family history work and make more resources available to people around the world who are seeking after their ancestral roots.