St. Clair County, Alabama Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:09, 4 April 2012 by Murphynw (infobox)
|St. Clair County, Alabama|
Location in the state of Alabama
Location of Alabama in the U.S.
|Founded||November 20, 1818|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
For tips on accessing St. Clair County, Alabama Genealogy census records online, see: Alabama Census.
The Northern Judicial District county seat is Ashville.
The Southern Judicial District county seat is Pell City.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Saint Clair County, Alabama Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).