St. Bartholomews Parish, South Carolina
- South Carolina Archives Summary Guide: St. Bartholomew's County, available online, courtesy: South Carolina Department of Archives and History.
- Mott, Beverly K. 1790 Census for St. Bartholomews Parish, Charleston District, South Carolina, available online, courtesy: SCGenWeb.
For an early history of the parish, see Chapter 21, St. Bartholomew's Parish, pages 366-374, in:
- Dalcho, Frederick. An Historical Account of the Protestant Episcopal Church in South Carolina from the First Settlement of the Province, to the War of the Revolution; with Notices of the Present State of the Church in Each Parish and Some Account of the Early Civil History of Carolina, Never Before Published. Charleston: E. Thayer, 1820. FHL Film 22657; digital versions at Google Books; Internet Archive.
For a more modern history filled with illustrations, see:
- Plantations of St. Bartholomew's Parish. Publisher's bookstore.
In the 1950s, the records of Edmundbury Chapel were kept at the Bishop's office in St. Philip's Church, Charleston. Copies: FHL Film 22741 Item 5.
-  St. Bartholomew's Parish Tax Returns, 1785, South Carolina Magazine of Ancestral Research, Vol. 5, No. 3 (Summer 1977).
- Colleton County, South Carolina Early History, courtesy: SCGenWeb.
- Edmundsbury Marker, The Historical Marker Database
- Edmundsbury; Pon Pon Chapel; Ruins of Pon Pon Chapel of Ease, St. Bartholomew's Parish, all part of The Historical Marker Database, accessed 17 February 2011.