Spokane Washington North Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: 401 W. Regina Ave., Spokane, WA
- This is not a mailing address. We are unable to respond to mailed requests.
- Entrance is on east side of bldg., glassed in entrance.
- Map to center: http://g.co/maps/px4q
Phone: 509-466-4633 Call during center hours.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m
- Wednesday and Thursday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Holiday Schedule: Closed the week of Thanksgiving and the last 2 weeks of December. Closed on any major holiday that falls on Tues., Wed., or Thurs.
Calendar and Events
Classes for family history research and help are held 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. Call for a list of upcoming classes.
Staff Training Meetings
- The Spokane North FHC has a collection of microfilm, microfiche and books available for research
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Hardware and Equipment
- We have 4 computers, flat bed scanner and film/fiche scanner, film and fiche readers
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)