Spain Historical Geography
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:21, 12 June 2017 by Djheaven (edit)
|Spain Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
- Delano-Smith, Catherine. Western Mediterranean Europe: A Historical Geography of Italy, Spain, and Southern France since the Neolithic. London; New York: Academic Press, 1979.
- Dillon, John Talbot. Travels through Spain with a View to Illustrate the Natural History and Physical Geography of That Kingdom, in a Series of Letters. Interspersed with Historical Anecdotes ; Adorned with Copper-Plates and a New Map of Spain ; Written in the Course of a Late Tour through That Kingdom. by John Talbot Dillon, Knight and Baron of the Sacred Roman Empire. London; And Pearson and Rollason, in Birmingham: Printed for R. Baldwin, No. 47. Pater-Noster Row ;, 1782. *Fisher, W. B, and Howard Bowen-Jones. Spain, a Geographical Background,. London: Christophers, 1958.
- ———. Spain; an Introductory Geography,. New York: Praeger, 1966.
- International Geographical Congress, Joaquín Bosque-Maurel, Real Sociedad Geográfica (Spain), Asociación de Geógrafos Españoles, and Fundación Banco Bilbao Vizcaya, eds. Geography in Spain (1970-1990): Spanish Contribution to the 27th International Geographical Congress (IGU), Washington, 1992. Madrid: Estudio Gráfico Madrid, 1992.
- Martinez, J. M, and Russell King. Human Geography of Spain. Brighton: Sussex Academic, 2007.
- Pounds, Norman John Greville. An Historical Geography of Europe, 1500-1840. Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press, 1979.
- Smith, Clifford T. An Historical Geography of Western Europe before 1800,. New York: Praeger, 1967.
- Way, Ruth. A Geography of Spain and Portugal,. London: Methuen, 1962.