Southern Ute Indian Agency (Colorado)
The 1900 federal census included population schedules for the Southern Ute Indian Reservation in Colorado. The Indians residing on this reservation in 1900 were under the jurisdiction of the Southern Ute Agency and are listed on Indian Population Schedules as District 155, Southern Ute Reservation, in La Plata County, Colorado and as District 155, Southern Ute Reservation, in Montezuma County, Colorado.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online