South Ogden, Utah
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
1850: LDS Church settlers settled the area, as Burch Creek
6 July 1936: Incorporated as South Ogden.
3950 S. Adams Ave
South Ogden, UT 84403
See also: History
- Pioneers and prominent men of Utah : comprising photographs, genealogies, biographies, the early history of the Church (FHL)
Vol. 1 part 1 (Family History Archives)
Vol. 1 part 2 (Family History Archives)
Burials are usually in Ogden and nearby area cemeteries for the early years.
Lindquist's Memorial Gardens of the Wasatch
1718 Combe Road
South Ogden, Utah 84403
Phone: (801) 479-7000
Church History and Records
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Burch Creek
See also: Biography
This area is served by Ogden-based newspapers.
Societies, Museums and Libraries
Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum
2148 Grant Avenue
Ogden, UT 84401
ph: (801) 393-4460
- Utah Department of Archives 1903 to 50 years ago (F)
Choices of search types - name, date of death (year, month, day, or any combination) and county.
Images of actual death certificates.
- Ancestry.com (F) if through seleected Family History Centers) (FI$) if not through the Family History Centers)
Utah Death Index 1905-1951
Hint Keyword: enter the year of death and enter the name of county if known.
- Webtree.com, (F) listing individuals who born or died in South Ogden. Submitters of gedcoms may add, update or remove contents.
- Ogden Regional Family History Center
539 24th St.
Ogden, UT 84401