Soboba Indian Superintendency (California)
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:20, 17 February 2011 by HealeyJE
Indian Tribes Associated With This Superintendency
A small amount of correspondence and reports for the Soboba Superintendency, 1910-1920, is in the Pacific Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Laguna Niguel, California.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online