Sarpy County, Nebraska Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Sarpy County; 1210 Golden Gate Dr; Papillion, NE 68046; Ph. 402.593.2100 Details: (Co Judge has m & pro rec; Co Clk has land rec)
- Bellevue Cemetery, Bellevue
- Beth Hamedrosh Hagodel Cemetery, Bellevue
- La Borde Cemetery, Gretna
- Papillion Cemetery, Papillion
- Portal Cemetery, La Vista
- St. Johns Cemetery, Bellevue
- Voss Mohr Cemetery, Chalco
For tips on accessing Sarpy County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
- Digital images of Grantor/Grantee books, containing indexes of land transactions between 1857 and 1990 at the Sarpy County Register of Deeds site.
Early migration routes to and from Sarpy County, Nebraska Genealogy for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in Oregon National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/oreg/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in California National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- National Park Service, "Auto Tour Route Maps" in Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/mopi/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).