Salt Lake Mount Olympus Utah Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Welcome!
- 2 Center Contacts and Hours
- 3 Calendar and Events
- 4 Center Resources
- 5 Center Services
- 6 Resources in the Local Area
- 7 Links
- 8 Volunteer at the Center
This FamilySearch Center serves the area east of Wasatch Boulevard and south from Parley's Canyon to about 4800 South.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
3862 East Oakview Drive (4275 South) at the Salt Lake Mt Olympus Stake Center
Come to the west entrance on the south (rear) side of the Salt Lake Mt Olympus Stake Center and ring the doorbell. Please call first (801 273-3812).
There is plenty of parking.
Phone: (801) 273-3812
Monday 9 am - Noon; 1 pm - 3 pm
Tuesday 2 pm - 4 pm; 7 pm - 9 pm
Thursday 7 pm - 9 pm
Friday 9 am - Noon
Or by Appointment
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- There will be no staff training meetings in December 2012.
- The next staff training meeting is on Wednesday, January 16, 2013.
- Family History Library Catalog https://www.familysearch.org/#form=catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Old Parish Records of Scotland 1500-1850
- Additional collections on indefinite loan
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal http://fhc.familysearch.org: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Microfilm Reader
- Microfiche Reader
- Six desktop Computers (MS Windows)
- One Printer/Copier/Scanner
- Table workspace with power outlets for personal computers
- Whiteboard screen for projector presentations'
Staff Research Specialties
(Include sections for any other services your center provides. Add additional sections for those services. See the <a href="Mesa Family History Center">Mesa</a> and <a href="Logan Utah Family History Center">Logan</a> FHC pages for examples.)
Resources in the Local Area
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)