Salt Lake Mount Olympus Utah Family History Center
- 1 Welcome!
- 2 Center Contacts and Hours
- 3 Calendar and Events
- 4 Center Resources
- 5 Center Services
- 6 Resources in the Local Area
- 7 Links
- 8 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
3862 East Oakview Drive (4275 South) at the Salt Lake Mt Olympus Stake Center
Come to the west entrance on the south (rear) side of the Salt Lake Mt Olympus Stake Center and ring the doorbell. Please call first (801 273-3812).
There is plenty of parking.
Phone: (801) 273-3812
Monday 9 am - Noon; 1 pm - 3 pm
Tuesday 2 pm - 4 pm; 7 pm - 9 pm
Thursday 7 pm - 9 pm
Friday 9 am - Noon
Or by Appointment
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- <a href="https://www.familysearch.org/#form=catalog">Family History Library Catalog:</a> This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- <a href="http://fhc.familysearch.org/">FHC Portal:</a> This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
(Include sections for any other services your center provides. Add additional sections for those services. See the <a href="Mesa Family History Center">Mesa</a> and <a href="Logan Utah Family History Center">Logan</a> FHC pages for examples.)
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)